Thursday, March 02, 2006

Open House At Mash Up Mansion

What can I say other than welcome to Mash Up Mansion!

Either you've made your way here from my primary blog I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust (thank you) or you've randomly landed here (thank you) or you're here because I've spammed you (sorry, but thank you anyway). However you got here I hope you like it and I hope you come back. Now let's get down to business. Mash Up Mansion is a blog about mash ups (nothing to do with mansions really, it just seems that alliteration is the way to go). According to Wikipedia, mash ups are considered a combination of music from two or more sources that were previously unrelated. OK, true enough, but I want to take it one step further: the concept behind Mash Up Mansion will be to bring you any and every kind of culture/technology/media mash up. Anything that brings together elements of music, film, television, art, design, photography, web, fashion, etc. that have nothing to do with each other to make something new and exciting.

I'll start off by laying the foundation of this blog with classic, well-known mash ups just so that I'm up to date and everyone is on the same page, then I'll take it from there. Know of a great mash up just itching to blogged about? Send your tips here.

Comments on "Open House At Mash Up Mansion"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 PM) : 

This has gone straight into my RSS aggregator - loving your focus and flavour plus will be in touch soon fellow psfk'er...

 

Blogger Sharelle said ... (6:47 PM) : 

Awesome! Thanks for the love dk!

Cheers

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Thanks for pointing me here (via your comment at my blog). Cool site, I'll be checking it out....

 

post a comment