Friday, March 03, 2006

PotterPuffs

Element 1: Harry Potter (films/books)
Element 2: Powerpuff Girls
Equals: PotterPuffs
Artist: Naomi Noelle

For some reason these types of things make me squeeeee! with joy. God I'm a nerd. Much in the same vain as the as the South Park style Lost characters, this is a Harry Potter/Powerpuff Girls mash up. Live Journal user Naomi Noelle has created PotterPuffs where she brilliantly draws various Harry Potter characters in Powerpuff Girls style. She also uses her PotterPuffs to depicts various scenes from the books/films as well as other "scenes" that appear neither in the books or the film (ie: a Harry/Snape romance). Unfortunately she has decided to stop creating new PotterPuffs pictures in order to focus on other drawings however her site still has all the PotterPuff goodness you could ever want. Not sure why these things amuse me so, but they do. Try not to be so negative.

Comments on "PotterPuffs"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Holy cow I know!!! This was a pretty cool article! I love PotterPuffs I have EVERY pic she ever did plus some icons other people made saved on my computer!

 

Anonymous Poker Reviews said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Yes well!

 

post a comment